Cambium Networks cnMatrix Enterprise Switches
Improve network performance while reducing the time and cost of provisioning and management
IT teams, MSPs and ISPs need to rapidly provide an optimal network experience for users and devices. Network operators are seeking simplicity, flexibility and automation to improve network performance, provide a dependable and reliable network, and to provide a zero touch experience when rolling out new services and/or network changes. Cloud Networking solutions with cnMatrix™ Wi-Fi, cnMatrix™ switching, and cnMaestro™ cloud management from Cambium Networks deliver an optimal customer experience while maintaining robust security and reducing cost.
cnMatrix switches simplify network deployment and operation. When deployed with cnMatrix WLAN access points and the cnMaestro management system, network operators have an affordable, feature rich, high quality unified wired/ wireless enterprise grade network. Cambium Networks’ cnMatrix enhances performance, security and end user satisfaction while reducing costs.
cnMatrix Enterprise Switch Highlights
- POLICY BASED AUTOMATION: Ability to profile devices and automatically configure the switch providing a zero-touch experience even when deploying, disconnecting or moving network devices
- AUTO POLICY WIPE : Improves security by automatically removing all associated dynamic configuration when a device disconnects
- SITE SURVIVABILITY: Uninterrupted operation even when connectivity to the cloud is lost
- AUTO DEVICE SEGMENTATION: Provides a secure environment for critical network resources by automatically placing devices in the appropriate network segment based on their profile
- WIRELESS AWARE: Enables policy automation, easy monitoring, and troubleshooting of the unified wired /wireless network
- CLOUD MANAGEMENT: cnMaestro’s free cloud-based management platform provides rich lifecycle management, configuration and control, and security services; which can also be made available with on-premise deployment options
128 Gbps throughput, 24 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP+ Uplink ports
128 Gbps throughput, 24 PoE enabled ports, 24 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP+ Uplink ports
20 Gbps throughput, 8 10/100/1000 ports, 2 SFP Uplink ports, optional rack mount kit
20 Gbps throughput, 8 PoE enabled ports, 8 10/100/1000 ports, 2 SFP Uplink ports, optional rack mount kit