Cambium Networks ePMP 3000 Access Point
The Third Generation Access Point (AP) That Carries On The Interference Tolerance Mechanisms From ePMP 2000 But Adds The Power of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
Our Price: $679.00
Cambium Networks’ ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price.
The ePMP 3000™ is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms from ePMP 2000 but adds the power of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO).
The ePMP 3000 is a 4X4 MU-MIMO access point that can double the throughput at the sector level with the same channel bandwidth by serving two subscribers at the same time.
- Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active subscriber modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The intelligent filtering capability on the receive side makes ePMP 3000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
- Industry-Leading Spectral Efficiency: MU-MIMO in the downlink doubles the sector capacity by serving two MIMO users at the same time.
- MU-MIMO support with peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps
- 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
- Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT interface
- Frequency re-use with GPS sync, interference mitigation with beam steering antenna and dynamic filtering
|ePMP 3000 Access Point Specifications|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||4910 – 5980 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)|
|Channel Width||20 | 40 | 80 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary|
|Physical Layer||4X4 MUMIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||100/1000BaseT, rate auto negotiated, 802.3at compliant & Aux SFP port|
|Powering Methods Supports||56 V PoE (included), standard 802.3at PoE Supply, or CMM5 with 56 V and 5 pin to 7 pin cross over cable adapter|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPV6 , UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Subscribers per Sector||Up to 120|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20MHz Channel||MCS 0 , -92 MCS 8 supported by Wi-Fi -68|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz Channel||MCS0, -89 MCS9, -64|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80MHz Channel||MCS0, -86, MCS9 - 61|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS 9 (256 QAM 5/6)|
|GPS Synchronization||Yes, via Internal GPS or Cambium Sync (Internal GPS receiver also contains a patch antenna and can be used without the external puck antenna)|
|Quality of Service||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority, MIR/CIR support*|
|DSO||Dynamic Spectrum Optimization. Ability to change channels based on interference detection on current channel|
|Fast DFS||Change to alternate radar free channel with background availability check|
|Antenna||Sector Antenna (C050910D301A ) Available|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +32 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (2 dB interval)|
|Sector Antenna Connection||4 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA|
|Beamforming Antenna Connection||2 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA, DC Coupled (powering antenna)|
|GPS Antenna Connection||1 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated. C000000L033A - 56V Gigabit surge suppressor recommended for optimal surge protection|
|Temperature||-30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F)|
|Power Consumption||25 W Mazimum1|
|Input Voltage||44 V to 59V|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) without brackets|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 cm (8.75 x 4.9 x 1.75 in) without brackets|
|Encryption||128 bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|CE||EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (5.4 GHz), EN 302 502 V2.1.1 (5.8 GHz)|
1 The maximum power consumption of the Access Point is the same regardless of wheter the optional Smart Beamforming Antenna is equipped or not. This is because the Beamforming Antenna draws its power during the uplink cycle when the Access Point power consumption is not at its maximum.
Download the Cambium Networks ePMP 3000 Access Point Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $679.00